Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

New Stroller!

Back in March, I was talking about buying a double stroller. Well, we finally got one. We decided on the Baby Jogger City Select double stroller. I put it together and really like it. Ellie helped me too. She loves it! Not sure how she'll feel when there is a baby in it too. I ended up getting it at buybuyBaby and got a 10% discount because I filled out a registration there.  You can't get this thing for cheaper or on sale anywhere, believe me I looked.

Ellie really likes playing with boxes!



Here is Ellie in her seat. You can see the infant car seat adapter behind her. We are reusing Ellie's infant car seat, I just don't have it out yet. (I better get on that since we will need it next week)  Once the baby gets bigger he can sit in the other seat that I have that connects.



No comments:

Post a Comment