Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Busy-ness

shopping with dadda
We have a busy weekend ahead of us and it's already started with Nick being in Arizona. He left really early Monday morning and his flight lands at midnight on Thursday. He is there for work because his company has their sales meetings this week. I don't like that he is gone, but I'm happy this time. A few months ago, his company got acquired and we were not sure what was going to happen. This is typical in the medical device industry, but the first time we've gone through it. Luckily he is okay and doing really well! I don't usually talk about our jobs, but it is a really, really good thing and I'm so relieved. Otherwise we might have moved to Hawaii or Colorado :)

So, I decided to do a stupid rummage on Thursday and Friday. My dad volunteered to help since most of the stuff is his. We also have a funeral on Friday. Nick's Grandma passed away and her funeral and burial is up north. Saturday I will spend the day cooking and cleaning for Wendi's baby shower and on Sunday we will celebrate Wendi's little peanut!!





1 comment:

  1. you've been busier before and you can handle it! too bad we all couldn't move to Colorado. actually we could and we should! before the kids are in school :)

    ReplyDelete