Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Finally a new car seat....

I finally got a new convertible car seat for Jack. We got the Britax Marathon 70 from Babys R Us. I liked this car seat and it was actually on sale for $70 cheaper than normal and that is better than a 20% coupon. Now that we are not using his infant car seat anymore, I've changed out the infant car seat adapter on the stroller and put his new stroller seat in.We did a test run at Mayfair this weekend and felt it wasn't enough, so we also went to Brookfield Square (actually I wanted to go to Boston Store at Brookfield because it's better and not ghetto and we wanted to eat at Charley's in the food court - Charley's replaced the old Steak Escape and it's better, especially their french fries... okay sorry too much information).
So Jack seemed to really like his new seat and new view! He also took a nice nap, but I can't believe it has taken me this long to figure out that both of the seats recline. DUH! Another reason why I love this stroller.





No comments:

Post a Comment