Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Fun days

I decided to take off on Friday so we could do Fun Day Friday with some friends and their kids. We went to Imagination Station in Oconomowoc and went down the slides and played on the swings. After the park stop we went to Kiltie's custard stand. It was super yummy! 




Wendi, Jack and Ellie swinging!
I couldn't wait any longer, so I gave Nick his Father's day gift on Friday too. We got him a riding lawn mower. It is a really nice John Deere. My cousin found it for us and brought it over. Since it was used my dad actually took it to his house to clean it up a bit and hide it until I was ready to give it to Nick. He hasn't used it yet, but I think he will be very happy to cut down his mowing time and not have to sweat and work so hard when cutting our lawn. I think we were the only house in our subdivision that had a push lawn mower!! We are keeping the push lawn mower just in case he ever really wants to use it.



No comments:

Post a Comment