Pages

Friday, June 8, 2012

Ellie loves Jack

Ellie has really enjoyed going to daycare on Tuesdays and Thursdays. For the most part she'll wake up and totally cooperate with getting dressed, putting glasses on, doing her hair and out the door. My mom or Nick usually drop her off as I'm already at work (I start at 7am). I get the fun part and pick her up! She is so excited to see me when I arrive and seems to be proud. Yesterday, she tried to get the attention of anyone that would listen that her "Mama" was there. It was cute. Wendi, my mom and Jack came along and Ellie was so excited when she got in the car. She misses Jack when she's at school and just loves on him as soon as she sees her baby brother. Here she is relaxing, but making sure she is touching Jack.... she grabbed his foot. Love them.






No comments:

Post a Comment