Pages

Friday, August 17, 2012

We-we is weady!


Wendi is ready, but it's not up to her. It's the baby's decision. For those of you that know my sister Wendi, she's 37 weeks pregnant with her first baby! Last week some things happened to her that put her into 'stress' mode. Since then her blood pressure has been high, she's stressed out and worried about things that she shouldn't have to worry about when you are 9 months pregnant. I wish I could go into details about what exactly is going on with Wendi, but those that are close to her get frequent updates of her dr. appointments and how she's feeling. I also wish I could just come out and say, "so-n-so" is a effing, crazy, person, but they may be reading this right now too. If they are reading this they wouldn't even think it's them because they are so oblivious. 

It's a crazy thing when there are people in this world that are evil and do mean things because they are not happy with themselves or they are just plain heartless people. I know I've said this before, but karma is a bigger bitch than anyone can be. I am a huge believer in karma and when you got it coming, it comes and it does justice. So, we'll wait until karma gets them and in the mean time, Wendi will be at home waiting to have her new blessing. I'm super excited for a new baby to be around. I can't wait until we know if it's a boy or girl and the name! I really would like to go shopping too, but I'm sick of yellows and greens. I also think it would be cool if the new baby and Jack shared the same birthday 8/23). That would be so, so cool.



Here's a picture of Ellie and We-we taking it easy at her house:


This was taken a few weeks ago at Ikea. Kim and I thought it would be a good idea to push Wendi in a wheelchair, until we realized we needed a cart and I was pushing the stroller w/ Ellie and Jack. She got to ride for a little bit, but buying stuff was more important :) Ikea needs to get motorized ones. I'll have to send them a nice note.



No comments:

Post a Comment