Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Faaarog!



Lately, Ellie has been interested in frogs. We mostly have Keroppi in our house, but we do have some other random ones too, like Jack's hat, in Ellie's books, Jack's pjs, stickers, blanket, etc. She's funny when she says frog, so the other day, I thought it would be a good idea to show her my Keroppi tattoo. It's on my lower front hip. I got it when I was 18. It's pretty small (about an inch tall) and luckily hasn't been affected by my pregnancies. It's KeroKeroKeroppi holding an "H". I got the H because Wendi has a similar tattoo and I thought that it would be cool if I had an H on my (kinda lame, I know). I don't really like tattoos and I'm glad I got it where no one can see it. It's actually really cute, but tattoos are kind of gross overall :)  When I showed her she immediately said "FAAAROG"!! She was laughing and so excited. When I got home from work yesterday she asked to see Keroppi again. My mom wasn't happy that I showed her, because she thinks Ellie will want to get one too.




No comments:

Post a Comment