Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Happy 6 months to my baby boy!

Jack is 6 months today. I can't believe it. To celebrate, I decided to give him rice cereal last night for the first time. I know I'm probably behind in that and could have given it to him awhile ago, but I think apart of me doesn't want the time to go so fast. Maybe I'm in denial. Maybe that is why I missed his 4 month check up. Maybe that is why I baby him and carry him everyone. Oh well. I'm the Mom and I can do that if I want to. ha! Actually, I think the truth is my brain is just trying to catch up with the busy-ness of life and lack of sleep.

So, the feeding went awesome. He really, really liked it. I should have taken a video, but didn't even think of it. He was laughing a lot and just kept eating it!



Here's a side by side of Ellie and Jack. They don't look too much alike, except maybe their noses. Their eyes are different shape and Jack's head is bigger! Jack's hair is a lot lighter than Ellie's was. I think Jack might have really blonde hair and blue eyes when he gets older.




1 comment:

  1. they are both so cute and they do look so different. crazy how two kids can come from the same people and not look exactly alike. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete