Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

Bride to Be

I'm sad that this weekend is over. Wendi's shower was on Sunday and so much fun!  Friday and Saturday I was busy cleaning, shopping and decorating for Sunday. My mom and Nick helped so much and I'm lucky to have them! My mom is great to go shopping with and helps with Ellie and Jack. Nick might win the award for being the best vacuumer ever. Nick was going to have a day alone with Ellie, but they ended up staying at the party. I don't think Ellie wanted to miss any action. Ellie is such a good girl, but still so shy. Jack was smiley like always and loved all the attention. It was really nice to see everyone and catch up with friends. We probably had about 30 people there. Wendi and Nick received a lot of nice gifts. It was a great time and I can't wait to start planning the next party!

Here are some pictures from the party.
Bride to Be
I made the "Bride to Be" banner out of card stock and ribbon. So easy!



The hanging pom poms were made out of tissue and ribbon.

Chocolate covered strawberries


The green cake stands I got from Costco and I made the chocolate covered strawberries.


Fruit pizza cookies




Wendi's cake - from Cake's While You Wait
I bought the cake at a local cake store and made the banner out of grey and white twine, Japanese washi paper and baking pop sticks. So cute and sooo easy.


Turtle cheesecake cupcakes
I made the cupcakes the night before and put them in cute little flower wrappers.


YUM!
The mini fruit pizza I made from bakery sugar cookies (these are so good and freshly made that morning). spread cream cheese frosting on and add your favorite fruit topping. These should be made right before the party so they don't get soggy.





Chocolate covered pretzels


I made the pretzels the night before and just stored them in a cool place.


Oreo pops
I made the oreo pops the night before too. These were easy, but I would have liked to dip them one more time and then put sprinkles on, but there was so much white chocolate already!



Rani and Jack

Telling the news!












No comments:

Post a Comment