Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

My favorites...

This is one of my favorite pictures. Ellie is so sweet here. She always wants to smell Jack's hands or touch them. It's kind of weird, but it's just what she does. I. Love. Them.

And even though I haven't posted much about Meeko, I love him too. I've been kind of mad at him lately :(  Not sure what to do about his bark. He never use to bark like he does now and now he barks if a car drives by. He's even more territorial with Jack. Sometimes he acts like someones breaking in the house and is kind of nutso. He has a bark collar on and it worked great for about 2 weeks, but doesn't seem to work now. I shouldn't complain, because maybe we just need to try to train him again. Ok, I'll stop.

Isn't he cute? He's a little scruffy here and getting a hairdo next week with his pal, Lucy.

No comments:

Post a Comment