Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

The weekend...

 So, we finally got blinds for the basement. It only took 6 1/2 years! A couple weeks ago, I just went online and ordered them and hoped I would like them. They turned out pretty good and do the job. We don't watch t.v. in the basement too much, but if we do during the day, the blinds will help keep the bright sun out and glare too. My mom helped me put them up Friday night during the big snowstorm we got. Nick was driving home from Idaho, so he couldn't. It was pretty easy and I'm pretty good at the power drill. Nick was impressed that we got them up so quickly!

Here's a blurry picture of Ellie next to the new blinds.








I snapped this picture right when I got out of the shower. Ellie likes to play in our closet. She looks a little guilty here doesn't she?

 













 Here's a picture of Ellie and Jack on the floor. We are trying to talk Jack into rolling over














Nick and I went to a fundraiser event this weekend for Melanoma Cancer. It was at Joey Buona's and the Lovemonkeys played. It was a blast and so nice to get out. Here we are on the way home on the shuttle. It was a fun night, but we paid for it on Sunday.






No comments:

Post a Comment