Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2012

It's about love...

Today is my Friday! Yippie! I love Thursdays and even more when I have Friday off. Wendi's bridal shower is this weekend so I have lots to do. I'm really excited for it and to see friends I haven't seen in awhile. Life gets crazy and so busy sometimes. It's nice to know when I get together with my friends, it's like time never past. Friends are so important and I'm so lucky to have the friends and family I do. We're going to have a full house on Sunday with Nick's family and friends and Wendi's family, friends and co-workers. I'm very excited to see all their gifts and eat some good food :)

I'll try to post some pictures early next week of the party too and for now will be a busy cleaner, baker, cook and decorator. I can't wait! Have a splendid weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment