Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

Mommies

BABY JACK
With Mother's Day right around the corner, I can't help but think about Ellie and Jack and what it means to be a mommy. I still consider myself a 'new' mommy, but I think I might always feel that way. I will always be learning and adapting to my growing babies. I took this picture of Jack the other night and had tears in my eyes because I just ordered a baby bath seat for him.  I figured I could give both Ellie and Jack a bath in the big tub, but the baby bath seat would help since Jack isn't totally stable on his own. I think it would be fun for both of them and for me, but that means no more Mommy and Jack time in the sink :( 











Little Elliana

Ellie is growing so fast too! She can totally eat on her own (as long as she has a napkin to wipe up the spills - she's a little OCD. Not sure where she gets that from. )

The hardest thing I've ever done is being a mom, but it is by far the best thing I've ever done in my life. EVER.

Happy Mother's day MOMMIES!














No comments:

Post a Comment