Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Tall Jack and bruised Ellie

Jack had his 9 month check up on Friday. He got a couple vaccinations too. Luckily he didn't get a fever, but he was a little crabby Saturday morning. Jack is in the 99 percentile for height! WOW! I knew he was big, but didn't realize he was that tall... he's catching up to me!  The doctor told us to try to limit his nukie to nap time or bed time. I think this is a good idea because of the whole 'bad for your teeth' thing and also so he talks. We actually could tell a difference this weekend by not giving it to him as much and he was babbling a lot! We also need to work on crawling. He loves to stand as you can see in the video below, but all he does is roll around. He hasn't figured out that he can actually move faster if he's on his knees.








Here's a combo video of Jack standing and Ellie right after she ran right into the side of the door. She got a pretty big bump on her head. She's also picking a scab (gross) from another injury that happened a couple days before. Ellie has so many bumps and bruises, I hope people don't start thinking anything. Nick is also explaining how bruises happen. LOL. I don't think he knew I was recording. omg.lol.seriously.weirdo.



1 comment:

  1. Oh man that's a big one! Poor kiddo. I've used an apple cider vinegar compress on a couple of Ryter's bumps and they don't bruise. Somehow it works...I don't know how.

    ReplyDelete