Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Babies

At this time last year, I was pregnant with baby Jack. My sister Wendi is pretty much at the same place in her pregnancy. She just updated her blog with pictures of the ultrasound and her official due date is September 5th. Mine was September 1st and Jack was born on August 23. Although he was early, he was still a whopping 9.4 lbs. Unreal, but I have the scars and saggy skin to prove it. I'm so excited for Wendi and Nick. I think Ellie is very excited too. She seems to understand that there is a baby in Auntie We-we's tummy. She even asked me if I had a baby in my tummy in the shower the other day. Not cool. Not cool at all. Ellie is so real. I love her for being so blunt, just like her mama!  Here's a picture of Ellie and Wendi at breakfast the other day - both being a little sneaky....



No comments:

Post a Comment