Pages

Friday, April 26, 2013

Half way

So, I'm over half way through now. I'll be 22 weeks! It has gone kind of fast. This last weekend is when I really started to feel pregnant. I've got the waddle down now and I find it harder to breathe as baby crowds my lungs. I feel kicking all day long and enjoying it. It's not the 'hurting' kicking, so it's nice to feel the baby move. I haven't really been swelling, so I'm happy about that. With Ellie I was already swollen and couldn't put my rings on.  We've come up with a name, but not sharing. I actually have 2 names in mind, but Nick prefers one over the other. The more I think about it, the more I want the one he isn't too excited about. He doesn't really want to tell anyone the names, but I think we should have a voting contest! Maybe I can convince him:) 

 I have another ultrasound on Monday to check my placenta and cervix and I will be starting those shots soon too. Our insurance is kind of in limbo right now, since I'm switching jobs. It's a pain! Only 2 more days of work and then I'm off for 3 days and then start my new job. I'm excited, but find my self loosing sleep because I'm a little stressed and anxious. Retail therapy next week will help. I'm excited to spend the day shopping with Wendi and doing whatever we want!




1 comment: