Pages

Monday, April 15, 2013

Weekend recap

This weekend flew by like most weekends. Monday is here before I can blink. On Friday I had a half day at work, so Nick and Jack picked me up. They stopped in and met some of my co-workers and then we headed for lunch. It was kind of nice just us three. I think Jack felt special. He had his 18 month check up that afternoon. Everything looks good and his clumsiness is normal. It was funny because when I was talking to the doctor about this, Nick had to run out of the room to catch Jack and we both heard him fall and knock into the wall. I guess it's just that age. They try to go so fast and are just so busy that they end up being clumsy. Jack is almost 26 lbs and has evened out in his height and weight. He only had one vaccine too.





Ellie has been saying and doing the funniest things:

Ellie is happy about the baby girl.  I was worried, because she keeps saying boy, but I think she likes it. She wants to take the new baby 'uppy' but she doesn't want to break her so she will be really gentle :)

When I showed her the ultrasound, she asked who's house that was. I guess an ultrasound picture would be confusing. It even blows my mind!

Nick was putting his pajamas on the other day and Ellie was asking why he has pockets on his undies. You know, men's tighty whitey's have the flap thingy on the front. It was the funniest thing!

She told Jack that he wasn't a baby anymore and we were going to get a new one. haha!

Silas took a bath with Ellie and Jack. They had a lot of fun and Silas seemed to like it :)

Here is Wendi, Silas, Ellie and Jack!



No comments:

Post a Comment