Pages

Monday, April 22, 2013

Weekend recap


We had such a great weekend, but of course it went too fast. Friday was our last night of bowling until the fall. It's crazy to think by then I'll have another baby. Saturday, my mom and I took Ellie to Japanese school. I've been meaning to check it out for awhile, but I could never get a hold of someone to get more details. I knew the address, so we just headed there in the morning. We missed the music part of it (which Ellie would love), but we got to sit in on the language part. Each is an hour and it is every Saturday. I definitely needed my mom there since I can't speak Japanese. The rule is to only speak Japanese there. Most of the kids are either a quarter Japanese like Ellie or full Japanese. It was really fun. I can't wait to go back next Saturday.
Nick feeding baby Silas

Breakfast at Panera

Jack is an expert Egg collector

 It was Wendi and Nick's anniversary, so Saturday night we watched Silas. He's a good little boy and is so entertained by Ellie and Jack. Sunday we had an early breakfast at Panera and then did some shopping and got some new school supplies for Ellie. In the afternoon we had another Easter Egg Hunt in our subdivision. Although the sun was out is was really cold and breezy. I can't wait to go outside without a jacket! I know I'm wishing for warm weather now, but I think I'll be pretty uncomfortable when it's hot out. I guess I'll be grateful for AC! I'm just over half way there and I've been feeling pretty good. Although I really felt pregnant this weekend. I had to bust out the maternity undies and bought myself some new comfy pajamas. I need to get my butt in gear and start organizing closets and get Jack's new room ready to paint. We'll be moving him upstairs this summer, so he can adjust before the new baby takes his room. His sleeping habits have been kind of bad lately. We have allowed him to sit with us on the couch or in our room and watch tv for a little bit. Last night we tried to break this, but after a half hour of crying we gave in. I hope this is a phase because once he's upstairs and in bed there will be no coming downstairs! haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment