Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Ellie makes me so happy

  1. She is very adventurous, especially when she's finished eating and she launches her self off of her high chair and screams.
  2. Ellie is opinionated, bossy and knows exactly what she wants. I'm not sure where she got that ;) but I love it. I think she's going to be a natural leader.
  3. She loves to help, whether it's getting Jack's bottle or cleaning the floor with a wipe.
  4. Ellie lives in the moment and doesn't hold grudges. I wish I could be more like this. She savors every second, whether it's playing with her legos or eating her cheerios.
  5. Ellie loves everyone around her. She is so nurturing and kind-hearted.
p.s. Ellie is going to talk soon! She is so shy, but is trying. She has been saying mama, dadda, ba-ba, and baby, but now is attempting to say 'hi' and 'more' (when she wants more food, which is all the time).  I know talking is going to start happening more and am so excited for her to tell me things! I think the bi-lingual thing has been challenging for her, but I think her shyness has a lot to do with it too. I'm going to try to video her doing it and you'll see what I mean. Her expression is so innocent and sweet.




No comments:

Post a Comment