Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

Jack's baby announcements

I finally got Jack's baby announcements out. They sat on the kitchen table for a few weeks addressed and ready to go, but I kept forgetting to buy stamps. I like the look of stamps and all, but I think having an ink stamp that is personalized with your name address,etc that can be billed to you would be awesome. So, when the mail is sorted, it scans a bar code or a QR code. I know that was totally off topic and random, but if I had my own 'stamp', then these announcements would have gone out earlier :)  What do you think of Jack's annoucements? I know there are a lot of pictures, but I wanted people to see them because he is so cute!


2 comments:

  1. i absolutely adore the announcement, i think the color scheme was so original and cool. you did great!

    ReplyDelete