- Jack and I have super bad acne right now, hopefully it will go away soon.
- Jack sleeps a lot during the day, not so much at night, but is at an average of 4 hours between feedings. Last night he slept a little over 6 hours *YAY*
- Jack is growing as I type this. He is only 6 weeks old today and I just bumped him up to 6 months pajamas.
- Jack has peed on Nick and I a half dozen times. We still haven't learned. He ALWAYS pees in the bath.
- Today was Ellie 2nd day at day care. She cried when I left, probably because I stayed and hung out for about a half hour too long. I think the day care ladies are annoyed with me and think I'm crazy. I think they should get a web camera. I would have a fundraiser if it would help. I can make some really good banana bread.
- Ellie is getting less shy. She actually waves to strangers in the store and doesn't hide like she use to.
- Went to the dentist today and have 3 small cavities. Shoot. It's not all my fault, part of it is Jacks. (just saying)
Here are some pictures of what some of the day consists of....
DIY Modern Slat Coffee Table Building Plan
9 hours ago