Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2011

The greatest husband

I'm pretty sure I won the lottery with Nick. He really is a perfect husband and father. Saturday was our 6th anniversary and we've been together for about 13 years. It's been the greatest. The morning started out like a normal Saturday. We were headed to the mall with the kids, then to his parents house to do some trick or treating and then to a friends house for a Halloween get together. Nick had been talking about getting pizza and renting Paranormal Activity (both one and two). I'm not a scary movie girl - at all. I get really irritated and annoyed by these movies... mostly because they are pyscho but also because I feel like they are a waste of time. I LOVE movies, but I was not excited about this. So, Ellie was in bed, Jack was on the couch with Nick and they were waiting for me to start the movie. Of course I started to stall... I was washing dishes, started the laundry, took a shower and then finally I HAD to upload photos and do some stuff on the computer. Nick finally called me over to tell me he was starting the movie and wanted me to sit on the couch, so I did. Then, the movie started. It wasn't the scary movie though, it was our wedding dvd! I was so surprised and excited to reminence.  It was a great, although we we did watch the scary movie.

Below are pictures of our wedding day.




No comments:

Post a Comment