These two crack me up.
Lately Jack has been doing....
- Knows what the light switch is and will go to it if he hears that someone wants the light on.
- Has been waking up in the middle of the night wanting to play, eat or just whine. The other night he wanted 6 oz. of milk at 2 am. Really!?
- Has been putting the different shapes in a ball toy he has. He can now do it all by himself!
- If he wants to go 'bye bye', he grabs his shoes!
- He can take the baby gate down to the mud room. (this sucks)
- Wants to eat by himself, doesn't want someone shoving a spoon down his throat.
Ellie has been just as active....
- Doesn't want anyone in the bathroom with her.
- Wants to 'help' me do everything, wash the dishes, brush my hair, fold laundry. I need to teach her to massage my feet :) lol
- Has been crying when she has to go to school. She wants to stay home and hold baby Silas :(
- Loves baby Silas!!
- Pushes Jack on the floor :(
- Is really starting to copy everything we say, including phrases such as "Meeko get a away", "Aw shoot", and "Thank you, Mommy."