Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Jack's first haircut!

Before Jack's haircut
A couple days ago, my mom thought it would be a good idea to cut Jack's hair. I wasn't there and didn't give her permission. She said she didn't think it was a big deal because I use to cut Ellie's hair and screw it up, which is true, however, you just don't cut someone else's kid's hair without their permission!  She just cut the bangs and only cut one side. Maybe she did it a little and then thought "hmmm.. this doesn't seem right". Anyways, I wasn't that mad, just surprised. 

I decided to take Jack to get a real haircut from a real professional. We went to this little salon near my house and the girl that cut his hair, was really good with kids. She was patient, gave out suckers and let Jack play with her comb and squirt bottle. Jack was good and didn't cry until she tried to put the cape on him. He did NOT want a cape on, so the hair just got all over him and me. She fixed his bangs the best she could without it looking too much like Jim Carrey in Dumb and Dumber. He is looking more and more like a little boy :(


Right before his appointment
During
After!



No comments:

Post a Comment