Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Happy Hump Day


Growing older is not fun, but the more I grow the more okay I am just being me. "Keeping up with the Jone's", the latest fashion fad and the constant trying to fit in isn't me. These kind of tendencies are fading as I am growing up and going on this life journey with my kids and husband. 

Even though I'm almost 33, I feel like I'm still in high school or 22.  All I know is life is going too fast. I'm a planner, but there are things I just don't know what to do about or how to go about different issues in life. A lot has happened in the last 24 hours, which will drastically change our lives and decisions we need to make as U.S. citizens. The biggest thing that I fear in life, is the feeling of regret. I don't want to look back and regret anything, especially when it comes to my family and friends. On a positive note, I'm excited (and deathly afraid) of our upcoming Arizona trip with the kids, Thanksgiving (so much to be thankful for!), and Christmas. Even though I'm confused about some things in life, there are many things that I know for sure. 

Here are a few:

  • I would rather have a night in, than go out.
  • I am passionate about organizing and wish I had more time for it.
  • I like simple jewelry.
  • I almost always wear neutrals, with little pops of color.
  • I like minimal make-up.
  • I use the same purse every single day and never change it out, until I find another one that I get obsessed with.
  • I like my home to be uncluttered.
  • I start listening to Christmas music after Halloween.
  • I only have a few really good friends.
  • I love movies.
  • I have a dream to live in the mountains.




No comments:

Post a Comment